Dennings Solicitors Limited is a firm of solicitors operating in the West Midlands and Nationwide. We offer legal services in multiple areas of law including; divorce, family, crime, licensing and immigration.
We are open from 9am until 5pm, 5 days a week. We also have a 24 hour help line to help make things easier to you. We are a small, friendly firm, no job is too small or too big for us.
Dennings Solicitors is Lexcel accredited which is the Law Society’s international practice management standard. This is only awarded to firms which meet the highest of standards in respect of customer care and management.
Get in touch today!
The Legal Stuff
Dennings Solicitors Ltd is trading under the name of Dennings Solicitors and is a company registered in England and Wales with the Company Number 7111718. Registered office: 12, 14 and 15 Unity Walk, Tipton, West Midlands, DY4 8QL. Tel: 0121 520 3599. Fax: 0121 520 4300. DX: 743260 Dudley 8.
We use the word “partner” to refer to an employee or consultant of Dennings Solicitors with equivalent standing and qualifications. The Partners are Antony Schiller and Alisha Bartimus.
Professional Indemnity Insurance
The firm has the benefit of professional indemnity insurance with a limit of cover of £3 million, worldwide. The policy is underwritten by International Insurance Co. Of Hanover. Contact may be made with the insurer by contacting International Insurance Co. Of Hanover, 60 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 4AD. Tel: 020 7015 4000.
Financial Services Compensation Scheme
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (“FSCS”) covers deposits in authorised deposit taking institutions belonging to individuals or small businesses (including partnerships, sole traders and limited companies (but see 7 below).
- In the highly unlikely event that our bank was to fail, it is unlikely that we will be held liable for losses resulting from that failure.
- Client money is deposited with our Bank, National Westminster Bank PLC.
- The £85,000 FSCS limit applies to the individual client, and so if a client holds other personal monies themselves in the same bank as our client account (including joint, partnership and sole trader accounts), the limit remains £85,000 in total.
- Some deposit taking institutions have several brands, i.e. where the same institution is trading under different names. Clients should check either with their bank, the FSA or a financial adviser for more information.
- Any money owed by a client to the banking group, under whatever brand, will be offset against the £85,000 protection, meaning a client may receive less than £85,000
- In order for a client to benefit from the FSCS, we may have to disclose relevant information about the client to the FSCS in the event of a bank failure.
- 3 – 6 above only covers deposits belonging to limited companies if they can meet two of the following criteria:
a. there is an annual turnover of less than £6.5m
b. the balance sheet has a total of less than £3.26m
c. the company has fewer than 50 employees